- OpenBuzz Pte. Ltd.
- Marketing Intern
- Date Listed
- 11 Feb 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
1 Ubi View, #04-34 Focus One Building, Singapore 408555
- Allowance /
- $700 - 1,000 monthly
- Marketing / Public Relations
- Company Profile
We are a vibrant start-up that specialises in designer consumer electronics, mobile technologies and accessories. We believe in incorporating form into functionality.
If you are interested in learning about how marketing works in the real world, you will find this position very interesting.
Convenient Work Location: Short Walk from Ubi MRT
Work Arrangement: 9am to 6pm, Mondays to Fridays and alternate Saturdays
- Job Description
Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for people who are passionate about marketing, who reads case studies about successful brands, who are eager to put their learning into practice. You will join the team to:
- Create creative scripts and captions
- Initiate improvements on e-commerce platform
- Analyse data to discover insights
- Manage and improve engagements on social media platforms
- Involve and contribute on marketing campaigns
- Assist in any other ad hoc activities that the team may require.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Currently enrolled in a diploma/degree in Business/Marketing or similar area of study.
- Good command of the English language.
- Open-minded and inquisitive, with the propensity to learn and grow.
- Resourceful, highly-motivated, and customer-centric.
- Meticulous with an eye for detail, and able to work with tight deadlines.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment independently and as a team.
- Please forward your resume to .