One Food Story (OFS) is a Creative Food Advertising Media Specialist. We have the privilege to be working with many of our clients (https://www.onefoodstory.com/clients) in our journey. We specialize in FOOD, presenting food with the highest form of creativity to tell their story. Being a young dynamic team, focus on producing commercial quality ads and content for our clients.
"We Eat Art" - We believe Food should look as good as it taste. And we are committed to making all food the star.
We believe a career is one of the most important choices individuals have to make in life. Therefore, we believe in hiring individual potential talents, each based on their attitude, and desire to learn beyond. The boldness to take on challenges to discover their individual potentials. Importantly, harnessing potential through the various opportunities presented. Passionate about FOOD like we do? Love to express yourself through food arts? We welcome passionate creative talents to join our team on this journey of food story, a rewarding experience.
New to the creative industry: Click to play
Video Editor Colorist Intern
Are you someone who is focused and committed to expressing artistic creativity with a lightning-fast ability to showcase in any editing project? Loves talking day and night about ways to enhance the creativity and colors of a video edit, loves the latest update on editing knowledge and video trends. Who enjoys even editing on a phone or iPad? Harness your talent with OFS.- Participate in actual TV commercial projects. Advertising video edits. Expose to actual industry expectations and requirements.
- Exploring colorist art, techniques, and different ways of presenting food. Open to the world of food styling presentations.
- Working with different creative team members, actively involved in brainstorming content creation, presentations of concepts, and research on trends and directions.
- Involve in the post-edit process, filming, pre-planning stages, and access to OFS's very own in-house professional commercial equipment.
- Experienced and has relevant knowledge in creative works, artworks, filmings, post edits, pre-production, and project management software skills such as premiere pro, Davinci, AE, PS, Ai, and basic studio camera operations would be a plus point.
- Initiative to learn, open to new ideas, explorative creativity drive, and ability to produce creative concepts and ideas would be a huge plus point.
- Able to communicate effectively with team members, responsive, and accountable to work together.