- Communications Writer (Journalism) Intern
- Date Listed
- 19 Oct 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Central Business District (CBD), Raffles Place / Cityhall, Tanjong Pagar
- Allowance /
- $400 - 800 monthly
- Editorial / Linguist / Writing
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
Omniaz is developing the first decentralized platform for the global alcoholic beverage supply-chain based on the Internet of Things (IoT) and Blockchain technology.
With smart bottles powered by RFID and NFC, we will resolve the industry challenges while also engaging and rewarding consumers via our DRNK Mobile App. The Omniaz platform is a detailed traceability platform enhanced with B2B marketplaces involving all industry players starting from consumers, and all the way to retailers, importers, producers, trade financiers and freight forwarders.
We intend to shift the traditional alcoholic beverage industry towards technology to become the leading global BevTech company. Our ecosystem will provide an end-to-end solution from consumers to business players through our tech. We invite everyone to drink to the future with us.
- Job Description
The Communications Writer (Journalism) Intern will have the opportunity to gain invaluable, hands-on experience by working with various global teams in different functional areas, as well as coordinating with external agencies in producing engaging content.
- Researching of blockchain and alcoholic & beverage industry, and digital trends
- Brainstorm and collaborate on content strategy and creative concepts
- Write content for various marketing campaigns and events
- Publish website updates and marketing automation programs
- Support global internal teams by editing and proofreading marketing deliverables as needed
- Portfolio of minimum 5 written articles (With existing blog writing as showcase is preferred)
- Passion for creative writing with a great writing style
- Good to have: Educational background in journalism, public relations, communications, marketing, or advertising
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
*Alternative work arrangements : Depending on candidate's schedule, this can be a full time internship during holidays and/or combination of part time work during school term depending on skill level