- Ogilvy Singapore
- Account Executive
- Date Listed
- 08 Jan 2019
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent, Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From Jan 2019, For At Least 4 Months
- Tanjong Pagar
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,150 monthly
- Advertising / Media
- Company Profile
Ogilvy Singapore is one of the largest marketing communications networks in the world. For two consecutive years (2012 and 2013) Ogilvy was named Cannes Lions Network of the Year and the World's Most Effective Agency Network by the Effie Effectiveness Index. The company is comprised of industry leading units in the following disciplines: advertising; public relations and public affairs; branding and identity; shopper and retail marketing; healthcare communications; direct, digital, promotion and relationship marketing; consulting, research and analytics capabilities; branded content and entertainment; and specialist communications. Ogilvy services Fortune Global 500 companies as well as local businesses through its network of more than 500 offices in 126 countries.
The quality of our network is based on the strength of our international network, our local strength and depth across all communication disciplines, our culture of collaboration and our people.
Why Join Us?
This is your chance to both build upon and utilize your experience in social media marketing. An ideal candidate must be a brand champion, an agency facilitator, and an opportunist that helps grow the business. Strengths in writing, project management, creative thinking, and/or risk management and team management. Interns receive real, valuable hands-on experience to develop their social media expertise, project management skills and strategic thinking. Internships here go beyond making photocopies.
- Job Description
Account Executive Intern (potential conversion)
JOB SUMMARY: To assist the Brand Team in managing the operational processes and ensure the smooth execution of projects.
- Handles day to day administration of accounts (work flow control, meetings, minutes, estimates, records, checking etc) under the direction of Group Account Director and delights Clients with the accuracy and timeliness of work
- Develops a through understanding of his brands
- Learns & applies the principles of Brand Stewardship
- Write briefs under the supervision of the Group Account Director
- Ensures that Clients are efficiently charged for the work the agency has performed
- Is hungry to learn the business and apply that knowledge
- Develops a sense of ownership of and passion for all creative work on his assignments
- Flourishes in the climate of creativity and innovation in the Brand Team
- Accepts and implements new ways of working that allow the Brand Team to deliver quality work faster and cheaper
- Talks up the accounts and the work
- Works with peers across departments & disciplines to apply best Account Service practice
REQUIRED SKILLS (consistently):
- Strong attention to detail/follow through
- Learns to work within the agency processes/systems
- Works well with others
- Consistently reliable (doesn’t drop the ball)
- Ability to prioritize
- Inquisitive, hungry to learn
- Actively participates in training
- Asks for/accepts performance feedback
- Passion for brands
- Technology literacy
General Degree Holder with a minimum of 1 year’s experience in a similar capacity or equivalent experience
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT:
- Induction & Introduction to 360°
- 360° Cascade
- Financial Bootcamp
- 101 Courses
- Group Strategy Training – Brief Writing
- Working in Teams
- Master Class Working in Teams
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.