Representing Great Eastern Life, Philip is a leading financial consultant with over 20 years of experience in the financial advisory business. His unique approach in financial planning has garnered him considerable success in helping his clients achieve their financial goals and won him many referrals.
Philip is constantly investing in research with a global perspective, to seek out the best investment opportunities for our clients. This passion is driven by the firm belief that strategic asset allocation is the most reliable source of consistent and superior investment performance.
As a consistent Top Producer, Philip's outstanding achievements include qualifying for the Million Dollar Round Table for 19 consecutive years, with 11-time Court of the Table and 3 times Top of The Table honours since 2005.
Philip speaks at many Retirement and Investment seminars and organizes Networking events that are attended by many. A prolific writer of financial issues widely published in The Business Times, The Straits Times, as well as other financial publications, he is always eager to share insights from a different perspective
10-Week Undergraduate Internship (Trip to London fully Sponsored in July 2019, this year)
Office of Philip Loh
We specialize in talent spotting local Tertiary Institution undergraduates and graduates, making up 100% of our associates.
Duration: 10 weeks from 13 May 2019
You will learn about personal wealth management and financial literacy. By the end of the internship, you will have been exposed to a comprehensive number of financial instruments with knowledge that will be greatly useful to you in all future endeavours in the finance industry.
Areas of Study
- Wealth Management – Retirement, Wealth Expansion/Preservation
- Financial Portfolio Design and Architecture
- Career Options in the Financial Services Industry.
- CFMAS Papers sponsorship
- Entrepreneurship Training
- Product and Market Knowledge
What you will experience
- Classroom Training
- Group Projects
- Creative business presentations on simulated business cases
- Inter-Varsity Interaction
- Participation in fully sponsored 5-day-4-night Overseas Camp to London in July 2019, this year
- Opportunity to learn from Philip Loh, a top financial advisor with over S$100 mil investment under advisory
Remuneration and Incentives
- Remuneration is SGD 1,500 to SGD 3,000 over 10 weeks.
- All seminars, camp, courses will be fully sponsored (Worth over $5,000)
- CFMAS examination papers will be fully sponsored.
- A fully sponsored overseas camp to London right after the internship
- All course fees and exam fees will be covered by OPL
- The study trip to London flight (to-and-fro) plus lodging and meals will be covered by OPL
- Mondays to Friday 9.a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Candidates currently pursuing at least a Bachelor's Degree
- For candidates with GPA scores of 4.2 and above (NUS and NTU) and 3.4 and above (SMU)
- Other achievements could also be considered if GPA scores are below above stipulation
- Singaporeans and Permanent Residents are welcome to apply.