Oddle is a Singapore-based startup, launched in 2013, that provides a smart online ordering management system enabling F&B businesses owners to manage their own take-away orders and grow their business by reaching out to an infinitely larger pool of non-dine-in customers. In doing so, we endeavor to create an F&B eco-system that is sustainable, merchant-centric, and brings great value to all parties.
As of now, more than 3000 brands have come onboard with us across Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan and Hong Kong. Some of them are Paradise Group, Jumbo Group, Les Amis Group, Swee Choon, Keng Eng Kee and many more.
For more about us, visit our website at http://oddle.me/ and http://eats.oddle.me/
Marketing Intern (6-month, Full-time)
What you will be doing
- Assist marketing team in executing Growth hacks strategies
- Research on direct/non-direct competitors
- Monitor performance of merchants on Oddle Eats platform
- Manage Oddle Eats marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the Account Management team to grade, list, optimise merchants on Oddle Eats
What we're looking for
- You are self-driven and passionate about helping merchants succeed
- You are tech-savvy and able to maneuver around technical systems
- You are organised and have strong attention to detail
- You take pride in your work quality with a customer service-oriented mindset
- You are open-minded and able to adapt in a fast-paced environment, and possess a good attitude towards learning and improving
If you are driven and looking for tremendous growth opportunities and want to grow with us, we would love to speak with you soon!