OC Digital believes in making great companies become greater through the power of digital marketing. Our results-oriented digital marketing solutions have helped boost many brands’ image and equity. Founded in 2010, the agency is one of the leading and fastest-growing integrated digital marketing agencies in the region.
Today, the agency is made up of a well-rounded team of experienced and passionate pros who are committed to the online success of our clients. Our uncompromising focus on creating best-of-breed online experiences have allowed us to forge promising partnerships with some very successful companies across all industries.
Do you have GOOGLE ADS and SOCIAL ADVERTISING experience? Do you have a high success rate from creating ads? Are you data and numbers driven? Do you absolutely love digging into the data and problem-solving your way into ROI positive campaigns? Would you like to work with an energetic ever evolving team of super-intelligent peers?
If you answered YES to any of the above, then we’d love to chat with you about joining our growing Campaign Management team! As a specialist of Digital Campaign Manager specializing in Paid Search & Social, you will assist in the day-to-day stewarding of both account and media activity on assigned campaigns for our top clients and help take our media planning to the next level. The primary focus will be on reporting & analysis across various campaigns running across Search & Social partners. You will have the opportunity to work with some of Singapore’s leading brands and companies.
- Manage the Acct Exec under his/her team. Ability to plan and delegate work for AE.
- Build relationship with accounts under team’s care.
- Upsell and cross sell proactively
- Manage direct communication with clients.
- Ensure agreed upon pacing and delivery of digital campaigns, prompt delivery of reports to clients and accurate/useful performance reports
- Work with Campaign and Sales team on reporting needs & client-formatted outputs on an ongoing basis across active campaigns in platform
- Assist Campaign and Sales team on analysis of campaign activity via reporting elevating insights to clients as well as internal working Media teams across channels
- Maintain detailed files of all pertinent records (latest media plans, performance reports, etc.) relevant to clients’ business
- Work closely with Sales team on the proposal development, implementation and optimization of campaigns to successfully execute the defined strategy and achieve business results
- Become proficient with 3rd party ad-serving, tracking & analytic systems to be able to accurately input media plan details and launch campaigns.
- Troubleshooting pixels/tags, creative, and 3rd party vendors to ensure proper campaign execution
- Effectively working alongside fellow team members, 3rd party vendors, and clients to launch and optimize campaigns
- Keeping up to date with the evolving digital ecosystem and relevant cultural events that may have an impact on your buying strategy on campaigns
- A passion for marketing, social advertising and a positive attitude in all regards
- Creative brainstorming of social media ideas for client campaigns is key and the ability to bring to live these creative ideas into forms video assets or digital banners is crucial
- Previous agency experience strongly preferred
- 2-3 years’ experience in Paid Search & Social preferred
- Applicants with less than 2 yrs experience may still apply if you possess the relevant experience and background required
- Experience working with Google Ads Manager Accounts and Facebook Business Manager
- Video editing skills and knowledge to edit videos for social media usage is preferred
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for interactive media / marketing with strong working knowledge of the Internet – and an active user / participant in social media a plus.
- Proactive ability to multi-task, strong written and oral communication skills, excellent organizational aptitude, attention to detail, and accuracy when working with numbers
- Strong desire to learn and build knowledge of: search marketing, Google Display Network (GDN), social media, native advertising, SEO marketing principles, marketing platforms (e.g., Google, Facebook and LinkedIn Advertising), interactive media, and direct response strategies and tactics
- Opportunity to join an award-winning agency recognized as “Top 100 SME” by Singapore Enterprise Association and Winner of “Marketing Talent Award” by Marketing Interactive
- Join an official Google and Facebook Marketing Partner agency
- Positive and fun workplace culture
- Creative and dynamic office environment
- The ability to create a significant impact with your creative ideas