- Obbo Marketplace
- Business Development Intern (eCommerce)
- Date Listed
- 06 Aug 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
Level 6, Vanguard Building, 1 Kallang Junction, 339263
- Allowance /
- $1,000 - 1,500 monthly
- Information Technology
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
Obbo, the acronym for Online Businesses to Businesses Online, is a digital discovery and marketplace platform, with the aim to create a world for businesses to do business easily. We are a passionate team that consistently seeks to drive creativity and innovation - building a product that we love and are all proud of!
Our eCommerce platform currently powers several hardware distributors and we are growing our buyers and sellers' interest on a daily basis, focusing on growing and dominating the landscape.
We expel the common cliché of interns doing menial and meaningless work. What we offer is a fully integrated, hands-on experience, where you get to do real work that directly impacts thousands of buyers in the local market and the future of Obbo.
We are looking for talents with the drive and the hunger for growth, along with the willingness to be molded to become an integral member of Obbo.
- Job Description
- Work closely with one of our co-founders to scale obbo’s growth
- Drive business development efforts in specific categories
- Execute obbo’s business plan in acquiring and maintaining commercial buyers & sellers' relationships
- Conduct market and potential research for the target category
- Development, management and execution for marketing campaigns
- Be able to start immediately/within the week
- Minimum 1 month commitment period
- Self-driven, independent, willing to learn
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.