NTUC LearningHub (NTUC LHUB) was established in 2004 to provide engaging, meaningful, and convenient training opportunities for Singapore’s workforce. Transformation is at the heart of what we do, inspiring us to invest in our communities and incorporate sustainable practices in our operations.
At our core, NTUC LHUB helps businesses unlock the full potential of their most valuable asset – human capital. To remain competitive in the face of Industry 4.0, organisations need Worker 4.0 talents, whom we develop and equip with the necessary Technology, Adaptive and Technical Skills.
- Assisting the Marketing Manager in the implementation of the marketing strategies as well as post follow up on activities executed.
- Integrate online (digital marketing – social media) and offline marketing activities (paid, earned and owned media and other related channels).
- Ensuring all studios are updated with the latest POS material Continuously drive awareness and leads for all studios through different marketing strategies within a given budget.
- Track, analyze and report on campaign effectiveness.
- Initiate collaboration with partners.
- Create EDMs and Website Pages
- Must be familiar with HTML. WordPress and Elemantor
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail, committed and independent worker.
- possibility to permanent position (depends on availability and performance)