- Highlight operational errors and service gaps in the customer experience journey
- Assist Service Manager in handling customer feedback from all service touch points to meet management expectations
- Research on curriculum for development and implementation of customer care strategy and support the delivery of sales and marketing campaigns to customers.
- Assist Service Manager in designing a customer service training program for customer care team
- Ensure implementation of CS – SOPs are smoothly executed, from developing operational procedures to training and communicating requirements to the various internal stakeholders
- Work closely with Sales and Project Team to provide admin support
- Perform ad-hoc job-related duties when assigned
- Level of Interns - ITE / Poly / University
- Meticulous, detailed and strong in process administration'
- Period: at least 12 weeks of internship
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.