An Asian retail specialist, Norbreeze Group was founded in 2004, co-owned and operated by Danish duo Anders Peter Juel Sauerberg and Anne Trads Juel Sauerberg. The couple established the company to distribute, market and build international accessible luxury brands that share a similar design philosophy of timeless allure and consistent pursuit of functionalism and quality.
Backed by a dedicated team of more than 150 employees, Norbreeze Group excels in the strategic development of integrated retailing, distribution and sales network.
The group has consistently delivered sustainable growth returns for its exclusive range of brands, by repeating its success formulas.
About August Berg
We are a young and vibrant watchmaking brand. We produce timepieces that have a distinct look and feel with an eye for quality and design The Danish designed watches can be characterised as modern vintage.
Since inception in Singapore by a Danish founder and designer, SEA and Japan have been our battleground. We are now launching in Europe with the launch of our brand new range in collaboration with Morris & Co, a British design company who had previously partnered with H&M in Sweden.
Our Purpose is a vital part of our brand and our community. We believe that all children in the world should have access to quality education and decent jobs when they graduate. August Berg has, therefore, partnered with Human Practice Foundation https://www.humanpractice.org/ to provide education to children in Asia and Africa. For every watch sold, August Berg will give a child in Asia and Africa 6-months of quality education, and for every 20,000 watches sold, we will build a new school. The first school we are building is Akadeli Primary school on mount Kenya.
About the Job
The Product Marketing intern supports the growth of the online and retail business globally. The candidate should have interest in supporting product launches, retail and e-commerce operations and (digital)marketing initiatives.
- Manage a large number of SKUs; prepares the overview and presentation used for sales and after sales customer services.
- Develop content for marketing materials that can be used for off and online campaigns
- Support on web content management such as product information, campaigns which includes content localization, website visuals and other industry technical tools, etc
- Aid in in the order fulfillment and logistics management, supporting e-commerce activities for the global market.
- Manage daily order fulfillment to arrangement for dispatch, which includes customer coordination of returns and exchange
- Handle customer enquiries on web shopping through various online channels, which includes customer-related reports for analysis
- Assist in conducting market research, analyse data and reports to give recommendations and improvements
Qualifications & Experience:
- Interest in fashion accessories brands.
- Strong presentation and data management skills.
- Good understanding and sense of the offline / online retail environment.
- Passionate about online marketing and sensitive to current E- Commerce trends
- Effective communication skills, time management & co-ordination abilities
- Good organization skills and strong attention to details
- Proficient in MS suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint),
- Basic knowledge in Photoshop and Creative Suite is welcomed
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.