NF Dental Group envisions being a reliable provider of dental services that prides itself on its fast-growing track records, passion and commitment to deliver superior value in our services, systems, and quality in our business support services, non-clinical personnel, facilities and equipment to our affiliated dental groups.
- Assist the Marketing team with daily activities and execution of marketing campaigns
- Generate new ideas and explore new ways to identify new channels to reach our target buyers
- Work alongside other marketers to track, measure and analyse all initiatives to report on campaign performance
- Produce content (Video, Banners, GIFs, etc.) that captivates and engages target buyers.
- Currently studying in a recognized university/polytechnic/ITE, preferably in a communications/marketing related major
- Strong command of the English language
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to make informed decisions
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- Fast learner, meticulous, and hands-on executer with a positive attitude
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro/Vimeo is preferred but not needed.
- Strong writing and content creation skills would be a bonus