- Nera Telecommunications Ltd
- Network Engineer (Presales)
- Date Listed
- 05 Dec 2018
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, Permanent
- Location Name
109 Defu Lane 10, Singapore 539225
- Allowance /
- $2,800 - 3,200 monthly
- Information Technology
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
Nera is a premium IT infrastructure provider, focusing on end to end solutions. With 40 years of success as a technology solution provider and enabler of business in over 16 countries across 4 different continents.
- Job Description
Network Engineer (Presales) - Fresh Welcome To Apply!
- Provide pre-sales technical support for the development of products, applications and solutions for our customers.
- To work closely with sales team, vendors and partners to ensure optimum systems and solutions are provided to the customers.
- To provide quick yet thorough response to customer Request for Proposal (RFP) and generate technical design and solution proposal based on technology and our product offerings that meet or exceed customers’ needs.
- Lead the technical compliance team in responding to RFP and be the overall architect to validate solutions involving multiple products.
- To use industry and product knowledge to provide technical expertise to sales team and customers through presentations, product demonstrations and periodic updates.
- To provide consultation to prospective customers and perform Proof of Concept (POC) testing and solution evaluation.
- Work with post-sales team to ensure solution is delivered as proposed.
- Maintain rapport with customers and competence in managing vendors.
- Tertiary education in Computer Networks or Information Technology.
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills are essential.
- Ability to generate, propose and present technical solutions.
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Ability to lead customer meetings and conference calls.
- Relevant technical certifications are highly desirable.
- Able to work flexi hours (even after office hours when required)
- Good knowledge and hands on experience in one or more of the following areas added advantage:
- LAN, WAN, IP, Ethernet
- Wireless LAN
- Network security