NDR Medical Technology Pte. Ltd, is an innovative company that develops surgical robotics known as Automated Needle Targeting (ANT) to assist surgeons during minimally invasive surgery. Driven by Artificial Intelligence and Medical Image Processing to automate the needle targeting procedure resulting in an overall improvement to the clinical outcome, reduces radiation exposure and overall operation time. ANT will ensure surgeons of all experiences to be able to perform complex and high-risk surgery with ease.
As an intern, you will be working on projects with high impact. You will be working along the sales & marketing manager who will inspire and mentor you, and support your professional development.
- Assist in planning and implementation of marketing plan
- Support in various Marketing related projects
- Plan event based on budget, key objectives set Support in internal and external reporting and analysis
- Coordinate direct marketing mailings Internal communication: Collate stories / draft internal newsletter;
- Work with Marketing Manager on content and check accuracy, before distribution;
- Assist with development of marketing process;
- Improve marketing standards and process.
- Conduct Market Research on Industry Trends