Sports+Travel Singapore and Sports+Travel Hong Kong has been sharing adventure travel inspirations since 2005, sharing our travels, tips and news with readers who share our itchy feet and a thirst for life. Our travels often take us off the beaten path, away from the madding crowd (although sometimes we plough right into it depending on the festivity). It is our hope that we can continue to provide you with inspiration for your next destination, whether you’re a traveller, adventurer, photographer or a nomad.
At a glance
See Distribution Location: throughout CBD (shopping/eating/biz areas)
Frequency: Every 2 months
Target audience: 18-60s, PMEBs, DINKs, uni students
Your internship with Sports+Travel (S+T) magazine will be focused on the digital aspect of the business. Your job will mainly entail one or more of the following:
1. Run, maintain and the continuous build of the S+T website and any affiliate sites to be built.
2. Manage all media development and digital marketing efforts of all S+T social media platforms with frequent updates as needed.
3. Familiarity with Mail Chimp and publishing newsletters.
4. Collaborate with third party suppliers and clients on building promotional campaigns.
5. You will also be responsible for examining and interpreting google analytics, so as to better understand our reader profile and interest.
6. Assist company staff with all digital initiatives and campaigns.
Help with the maintenance of the hosting and domain name.
Make sure the website and content are streamlined and that it is working at an optimal speed.
You must have the below qualities:
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written, as well as proficient grammatical skills.
- Be familiar with WordPress, hosting, domain names and possible CSS
- Have knowledge and enthusiasm for the travel and adventure sport industry
- A positive attitude and desire to learn about the publishing industry
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to get along with colleagues is a must.
- A recent graduate, university student, final year poly grads all welcome to apply