City Of Good is a vision of a Singapore where Individuals, Organisations and Leaders come together to give their best for others. Giving our best for others means moving away from a ‘me-first’ mindset and being other-centred. In short, a City Of Good is where we value people first and foremost, and become a Singapore that cares.
Company of Good (COG) oversees all liaison and partnerships with companies and institutions that are non-NGOs, and encourage organisations based in Singapore to do good for the community. Our main goal is to help businesses in Singapore give more strategically, sustainably and impactfully.
The Strategy, Analytics and Operations unit (hereinafter “Strategy & Ops”) oversees the various online platforms that facilitate the operations for the COG team, and analyse data gathered through our platforms and engagements to track effectiveness of our interventions and propose strategy recommendations.
Strategy & Ops will be working on two broad research questions during this period, pertaining to:
- The corporate-giving journey of corporates based on their engagements with COG
- The measurable outputs from various COG programs
The findings from both areas of research will provide clearer objectives for our present programs, improve delivery of COG engagements, and prove effectiveness of our programs thus far.
- Assisting with data collation, cleaning, and validation
- Assisting with the writing and compilation of findings
- Assist the day-to-day operations of the unit, such upkeeping of various online platforms
- Polytechnic Year 2 and above, University undergraduates
- Previous experience in research, operations, and project management
Learning and experiences that you will acquire from this internship
- Work on qualitative and quantitative research that informs national-level coprorate engagements
- Project management skills
- Data analytics and related operations
- Operating different types of CRM platforms, including customised backends like the COG Portal