The National University Health System (NUHS) is one of three public healthcare clusters in Singapore, and an integrated Academic Health System and Regional Health System that delivers value-driven, innovative and sustainable healthcare in Singapore.
We leverage our unique position as an Academic Health System to tap on the wealth of resources residing within the National University of Singapore (NUS). Through collaborations with NUS faculties, we are able to draw upon their academic, research and creative capabilities to develop solutions for existing and emerging health and healthcare needs.
As a Regional Health System, we work in close collaboration with community hospitals, general practitioners, family medicine clinics, nursing homes and other community partners to provide integrated care to the community.
With member institutions under one Academic Health System, NUHS creates synergies as a fully integrated cluster to provide seamless care, develop solutions for Singapore's healthcare challenges and nurture the next generation of healthcare professionals.
Reporting to the Senior Assistant Director in charge of the project, you will assist in developing a set of wayfinding and branding standards guidelines for a healthcare facility.
The incumbent will also engage in workshops and conversations related to elder friendly designs and infrastructure interventions.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain hands-on experience developing comprehensive wayfinding systems while working with a leading Healthcare System in Singapore.
As part of the team creating a set of wayfinding and branding standards guidelines and style guide documentation to be implemented across the healthcare facility, you will be responsible for the following:
- Conduct research and observation studies on evidence-based wayfinding best practices for healthcare settings and guidelines for creating clear, visually accessible signage and branding elements
- Develop graphics and renderings for mock ups to visualize wayfinding concepts
- Assess requirements for infrastructure interventions for research and/or validation of guidelines
- Compile findings into a report
- Undergraduate/Graduate in Architecture or Graphic Design related discipline
- Must be able to produce graphics and visuals for presentations and conversations
- Good command of English
- Ability to structure a report