Narrators is an AI-powered web and mobile marketing platform designed to scale influencer marketing with micro and macro-influencers. Primarily headquartered in Singapore, Narrators is now the leading micro-influencer marketing platform in Asia and boasts of a synergized team spread across the different markets it operates in: Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Korea, Philippines, Taiwan, and Indonesia.
Our main mission is to generate social content, reach, engagements, and social commerce at scale by matching brands and social media creators. We strive to leverage data and technology to gain marketing efficiencies and in the process, improve the livelihood of the largest community of social media content creators.
As a Community Success Intern at Narrators, you will be responsible to work with the account management teams in the management of clients’ expectations and the execution of contract deliverable through the community of influencers you’re managing. Your main goals are to create and execute best in class influencer marketing campaigns, and to grow and retain the influencer community on Narrators. Here is a non-exhaustive list of the main tasks you will be responsible to execute:
- Maintain oversight of clients’ overall campaign timelines to ensure deadlines and milestones are met and delivered
- Campaign Performance – Manage day-to-day execution and running of campaigns with the community, to fulfil reach and engagement of at least 100% of signed KPI of campaigns
- Campaign Margin – Work closely with the Business Development and Client Success teams to manage campaign spending
- Prepare and present reporting to clients
- Manage internal and external resources to execute deliverables
- Participate in client meetings
- Support the ideation, proposal preparation and pitching process with potential clients
- Exude passion for the Narrators brand and be a walking role model for the type of community that the company wants to attract.
- Community Research – Being able to gather community feedback and analytics to make actionable insights that the company can react to
- Rallying Cry – Becoming the internal rally cry and the conscience of the community/ customer inside the company and identifying processes that hinder community success
- Influencer Communication/Liaison – Playing the intermediary role between company and community, whether it is planned or crisis communication, and highlighting emerging issues as well as providing strong governance
- Strategy – Help develop new methods for community engagement that also benefits clients, manage the website, brand portal and platform
- Recruitment and Outreach – Recruit new influencers into the community wherever they exist and giving back on social media to top performing community members. Recruit qualified and eligible influencers based on client’s criteria for each campaign.
Who are we looking for?
- Must be able to commit full-time, 6 months preferred
- Strong interest for social media & marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Takes initiative in the role, and is able to think outside the box
- Attention to details
- A spontaneous individual with a positive attitude, enjoys working in a fast-paced start-up environment