A research-intensive public university, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU Singapore) has 33,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students in the colleges of Engineering, Business, Science, and Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences, and its Graduate College.
In higher education, NTU is driving new pedagogies so that millennials can learn more effectively in this digital age. Part of NTU's education strategy is the flipped classroom model of learning.
Known for research excellence and technological innovation, NTU leads the top Asian universities in normalised research citation impact (Clarivate Analytics’ InCites 2018). In the 2019 Nature Index, NTU is placed 34th among the world's universities and first in Singapore.
We are looking for English transcribers to transcribe video and audio content of group discussions. Length of files may be varied from 15mins to 1 hour. Transcribers will be remunerated per audio hour transcribed.
- Complete at least two hours of transcription in a week
- Access to Microsoft Word and Excel as well as stable high-speed Internet connection
- Good typing speed and experience with transcribing preferred
- Proficiency in English, as well as Singlish and code-switching
- Able to work independently and communicate efficiently