mysavvytutor (MST) is a Singapore-based ed-tech startup focuses on developing an interactive real-time learning platform. MST is conveniently available to you on-the-go, you can easily connect with professionally certified teachers and experts for your academic and learning needs. MST aims to transform the way we learn for everyone because learning has never been this easy!
You will join a driven, multinational and dynamic team that will focus on providing e-learning services for everyone. The company’s near-term vision is to be the largest peer to peer digital knowledge platform in Singapore.
- Attend meetings on tech development and ensure engineering, design specs and resources are as required to deliver on time
- Perform & present industry, market and competitor research
- Create and maintain project, client engagement, legal and policy documents
- Attend to customer enquiries, handle disputes, perform operation and financial transactions when assigned to
- Support focus app testing, user testing, focus group interview
- Manage and support operations to meet management’s requirements including maintenance of existing applications and development of new technical solutions.
- Prepare and submit paper applications to authority bodies as required
- Any ad hoc duties as required
- Good Degree in ANY FIELD
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to forge deep, enduring and value creating customer relationships of various backgrounds
- Set up client meetings and proactively follow up with external counterparties and deliver results
- Strong business integrity & holds sensitive information in confidence
- Highly motivated, self-starter, resourceful and independent but ability to work effectively in a team
- Proficient with MS programs
- Knowledge of programming language, app designing and the ability to create simple games will be a bonus