Munich Re is one of the world’s leading risk carriers and stands for exceptional solution-based expertise, consistent risk management, financial stability and client proximity. The Group operates in all lines of insurance, with around 45,000 employees throughout the world and combines primary insurance and reinsurance under one roof.
Besides our capital base, the foundation of our success is knowledge and competence – qualities that benefit clients and staff alike. As a world-class reinsurer, we invest a great deal in maintaining our knowledge lead and foster the innovative strength and expertise of our more than 11,000 employees in reinsurance. We motivate by offering a wide variety of responsible tasks with clear objectives, and cultivate a team spirit. Our corporate culture is defined by performance, mutual respect and trust. All this makes us an attractive employer providing global career development opportunities and prospects.
Our business model is based on the combination of primary insurance and reinsurance under one roof. We take on risks worldwide of every type and complexity, and our experience, financial strength, efficiency and first-class service make us the first choice for all matters relating to risk. Our client relationships are built on trust and cooperation. If you would be interested in helping shape the future as part of one of our teams, we look forward to hearing from you.
Our APAC Communications team employs internal and external marketing and communication strategies and channels so as to enhance our brand and maintain top-of-mind recall within the industry and amongst Munich Re’s stakeholders. We work closely with our global colleagues and business units to strengthen client relationships and position Munich Re as a thought leader.
A terrific opportunity exists for an Intern to join the APAC Communications team to:
- Craft communication messages and writing content related to Life and Health/ Non-Life (Re)insurance
- Assisting with research, collation and categorisation of global and local materials
- Assist with media management such as keeping the media list updated and monitoring media for content
- Planning and project management
- Providing the team with support in the development and execution of internal and external communications campaigns/ events
- Pursuing a Diploma/ Degree in Mass Comm, media & communication, marketing, journalism, or business related fields
- Strong written (essay style) and verbal communication with good time management and organisation skills
- Design / video editing skills for social media content
- A willingness to learn and the ability to communicate ideas clearly in a team
- Strong sense of responsibility towards work and a team player
- Internship Period: Minimum 3 months (preferably 6 months)