Multifolds was established in 2010 with the mission to capture visually compelling memories for our clients on their wedding day.
To best encapsulate each wedding moment, we are committed to record our client's big day in photos and videos from a myriad of perspectives and angles. Some of which may pleasantly surprise them! Coupled that with professional photo editing skills to accentuate the emotions and significance of each moment. We are not just a photographer but a storyteller with cameras as our medium.
Multifolds is open to anyone who is committed to grow and learn how the wedding industry works.
Our working ideology is to entrust in us and in return, you can picture a multifolds.
You can take a look at our various works so you might have a general idea of what you will be learning and experiencing.
Our internship scopes are
- Tuesday to Friday work week. Tuesday - Thursday is 10.30am to 6.30pm. Friday is 10.30am to 4.30pm.
- Learn and manage editing / culling photos on pre-wedding aka #lovescapade or Actual Weddings
- Learn the workflow of our editing processes
- Proficient in Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop
- Training on the job is provided
- Driven to commit personal learning and self growth
- Preparing our deliverables to clients
- Character building with the team