- MullenLowe Singapore
- Finance Intern
- Date Listed
- 16 Apr 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Allowance /
- $500 monthly
- Accounting / Auditing / Taxation
- Company Profile
MullenLowe Singapore is truly a multi-cultural agency that understands the complex communication challenges of our region. One of the few agencies in Singapore that leads global communication for three brands and manages the Asia-Pacific work for many more, in addition to several large local businesses. We work across categories from FMCG, retail, consumer durables, industrial, financial products and more. For more information, visit us at www.mullenlowegroup.com or follow Mullen Lowe Group on Twitter @MullenLoweGroup and on Facebook.com/MullenLoweGroup.
- Job Description
Provide support to the finance team across key areas.
- Assist in ensuring timely update of Signed SOW / Contract List to ensure timely and accurate revenue recognition ( MLP)
- Follow up to ensure timely update of timesheet in Skills and updating of Resource Plan tracker
- Assist in proper filing and administrative duties.
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Collaborative team player with good communication skills
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Ideally pursuing either Diploma or Degree in Finance or Accounting