Best known for his work in the puppet show, ‘Punch & Judy”, Mr Punch now introduces his latest venture: Mr Punch public House. Located at the rooftop and basement of Mint Museum of Toys building, the restaurant’s interior is covered with vintage enamel signs, providing you a cosy atmosphere for your latest gathering!
Mr punch invites you for an evening of ease, away from the usual hustle-bustle of drinking joints. All the bases are covered as far as alcohol goes with their selection of fine whiskeys, beers, and cocktails. The food is something special too, complete with sharing plates of international specialties from all corners of the world.
Hiring position: Urgent*
- Ensure and oversee aspects of the restaurant and the execution of services; including service standards, customer satisfaction, and food-service quality.
- Oversee the setup and delivery of services assigned
- Oversee the setup of the restaurant and ensure that the guest requirements are properly installed and provided for
- Monitor the consumption of supplies and takes measure to control losses and wasteful consumption.
- Supervise daily inventory and submit inventory report to the Operation Manager
- Coach new staff regarding service procedures
- Responsible for the cash register, cash transactions, staff tipping, and balancing the register at the of the shift
- Check completeness of credit-card vouchers, promotional items, paper clips, and pen as well as order slips
- Supervise employees and help ensure efficiency and productivity
- Perform administrative tasks, such as documenting procedures and creating guidelines
- Conduct training for new hires
- Prepare and submit reposts and documents that are required by management
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Management