Founded in 2014 by Peng T. Ong and Kuo-Yi Lim, Monk’s Hill Ventures ('MHV') is a venture capital firm in Southeast Asia, investing in great entrepreneurs who will change millions of lives through technology.
We’re looking for a hungry, jack-of-all trades intern to join our communications and marketing team. We are looking for someone who has a passion for writing and storytelling. The right person is also a strong project manager with a keen eye for design and detail. A can-do attitude is a must.
The Content Marketing Intern will work closely with the team to take a hands-on role in driving ideas and executing our content and social media strategy. This is the role for you if you have an interest in learning from top industry experts in the VC and startup industry.
- Create and execute engaging and impactful content that drives awareness and conversations across platforms including articles, op-eds, social media platforms
- Drive ideas for content by identifying industry trends and opportunities
- Analyze data from our content produced regularly and provide insight and actionable ideas
- Design newsletter, templates, presentations
- Work with the communications and marketing team on strategy, planning and execution
- Manage database, reporting and lists – this includes portfolio, media and other relevant networks
- Ad-hoc tasks such as events support
Ideal Candidate Background
- Highly self-motivated with demonstrated experience in storytelling, copywriting, and creating data-driven content
- Good project management skills and a strong sense of ownership
- Strong experience working with Illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Keynote
- Previous start-up, marketing, content marketing, or PR internship experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills