- Method Media
- Front-end Web Developer
- Date Listed
- 08 Oct 2018
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent ( Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, Permanent
124, Lorong 23 Geylang, Arcsphere, #07-01, Singapore 388405
- Allowance /
- $2,500 - 3,800 monthly
- Information Technology
- Creative / Media
- Company Profile
Method Media is a digital creative agency based in Singapore (with a New York office) combining the disciplines of creativity, strategy, and technology to create an experiential design for digital products.
- Job Description
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop / Illustrator / Adobe Xd is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Knowledge on limitations of user interaction on different presentation mediums such as tablets and mobile phones is a plus.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Basic knowledge in server side scripts (PHP) and databases (MySQL).
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the field, diploma level.