Are you obsessed with organizing fun parties and and sharing stories online? Do your friends look to you for help on the latest trends, ideas, and memes? Merry Bees is a Singapore based enterprise set on changing how the world discovers and promotes events.
Merry Bees has a fast paced work environment and we seek talented employees who crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to tackle big projects. As an intern you will get to work with a variety of our executive staff and will work on real projects that will help us grow.
Our ideal candidate is someone who walks into a room of people and can’t leave without making a few friends. Someone who is obsessed with events, social media and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with people, online communities and building relationships.
What You Will Learn:
- Commercial, cultural awareness and music/entertainment knowledge
- Customer service and communication skills
- How to manage time-sensitive assignments and a wide range of clientele (up to C-level clients)
- One-to-one mentorship with our business development manager and other team leaders in handling quotations, procurement, sourcing and administrative matters.
- On-site event management skills
• Assist the Business Development Manager and other team leaders with handling enquiries and other admin matter
• Firsthand coordination of logistics and operations schedule for crew and Artistes
• Assist with coordination of events on site
• Create social media plan and marketing calendar.
• Digital Marketing work such as content creation and get it shared by influencers.
• Press and Media releases conceptualization and execution
• Working closely with our business development manager and other team leaders.
• Photo and videography work will be required
• Post event/production edits using adobe creative suite and other softwares such as Final Cut Pro, etc.
• Sales and administration work
• Events setup, teardown and overseeing of vendors during events.
• Other adhoc duties when required
- Background in Marketing, Communication, or other related discipline.
- Highly organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin.
- Fearless – not afraid to be a bold and outside the box thinker.
- Love for using social networking sites, and general excitement to learn new skills.
- Team Player and pleasant personality
- Commitment of 44 hours a week during period of internship
While knowledge in relevant field serves as a bonus for the position, we also welcome students who have positive attitude towards learning new skills. Our basic internship pay starts from $700 per month with additional attractive remuneration for sales commission and overtime.