The Mercedes-Benz Group AG (former Daimler AG) is one of the world's most successful automotive companies. With Mercedes-Benz AG, we are one of the leading global suppliers of premium and luxury cars and vans.
Our founders, Gottlieb Daimler and Carl Benz, made history by inventing the automobile in 1886. As a pioneer of automotive engineering, Mercedes-Benz sees shaping the future of mobility in a safe and sustainable way as both a motivation and obligation. The brand with the three-pointed star pursues the goal to go all electric. Shifting from electric-first to electric-only, we are accelerating toward an emissions-free and software-driven future.
We are present in nearly every country in the world and have production facilities in Europe, North and Latin America, Asia and Africa. In addition to Mercedes-Benz, the world's most valuable luxury automotive brand (source: Interbrand study, 20 Oct. 2021), Mercedes-AMG, Mercedes-Maybach, Mercedes-EQ and Mercedes me as well as the brands of Mercedes-Benz Mobility: Mercedes-Benz Bank, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services and Athlon.
Mercedes-Benz is proud to be Singapore’s #1 luxury automotive brand for nine consecutive years. Be part of our success story. #Mercedes-BenzSG
It's all about the Star!
We offer you the opportunity to gain exposure and experience on how a multinational corporation is driven by diversity, commitment and passion – especially in the company that invented the automobile and has been innovating ever since. You can look forward to a series of varied assignments within challenging projects where you work independently and give you insights into the organizational and productive processes of a globally operating automobile manufacturer.
- Able to support IT digital transformation team activities & have willingness to learn.
- Independent learner who can develop market communication (through independent research with different media platforms.
- Able to create and distribute management reports thru dashboard & visualization tools eg Power BI.
- Explore & develop the use of various applications/tools (eg Confluence, Sharepoint , MS suite etc) which can be adopted to digitalize & transform the organization.
- Support project manager in project administration, coordination & reporting.
- Support other operational tasks, follow-ups & remote coordination with geographically distributed team.
- And any other reasonable assigned tasks.
- Proficient in MS office, Visual basic, Social media, Coachable
- Willing to learn other applications (i.e. PowerBI, confluence etc)
- Can manage self and task
- Good listening and presentation skill
- Ability to multitask and deliver on time
- Team-player with high interpersonal skills
- Highly-motivated individual and able to work independently
- Excellent proficiency in using Microsoft Office Applications (i.e. Excel, Words, PowerPoint, Outlook etc)
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills