MediaOne is Singapore's top digital marketing agency. We are recognised for our professionalism, being the best in our field and our dedication to our customers. A highly established and recognised Industry Leader, we have served more than 2000 companies over the last 10 years.
Our clients include Capitaland, WWF, SingTel, ST Electronics, SportsHub, Ministry of Law, Enterprise Singapore, National Gallery, NTUC Learning Hub, Edelman, Phillip Securities, Maybank.
In a competitive digital marketplace we thrive and excel because of our ISO Certified service standards.
As the result of our continuous search for excellence we have achieved various accolades including BizSafe certification, The Most Promising SME 500 Awards, Best SEO Awards, Google Partner status and were featured in The Sunday Times.
Employee welfare, happiness and constant upgrading is part of our DNA. We have one of the highest Glassdoor ratings for any agency operating in Singapore.
We treat each other more like friends than colleagues. There are no "levels" and red tape which really makes work smooth and easy. We are looking for more cool dudes and sassy gals to join our growing family!
For more information about MediaOne visit us here!
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Junior-Senior specialists welcomed to apply. Remuneration in accordance with experience and attitude.
- Required Skill(s): HTML, PHP, eCommerce, WORDPRESS, JQUERY, MYSQL
- Able to work in a fast-paced multi-campaign environment
- Team player, pro-active, growth mindset
- Good presentation, client consultation skills
Working knowledge of:
- Technology: Shopify, Wix, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, Squarespace, Typo3, Hubspot, AEM, .Net
- Apps: Semrush, Ahrefs, Moz, ScreamingFrog, Google Analytics, Google Search Console
- Server: administration and maintenance
- SEO technical optimisation
- Web apps creation (API data to calculate/display metrics and recommendations)
- client consultancy (email, WA, phone, video conferencing and face-to-face)
- campaign management and reporting
- urgent technical implementations of SEO
- oversight and QC of partner and remote teams technical implementation
- ceaselessly and constantly improving the processes and technology for our delivery of services
- R&D to seek better answers to the latest algorithm updates
- work with other teams: SEM, Social, Content, Projects, Web, Finance and partners to integrate services and provide accurate financial/operational reporting
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Pros: I have been given many opportunity to speak up in a group setting during my internship. My CEO loves to educate his employees so I get to learn a lot. He has also been helpful by giving me feedback on my performance. This company gives performance review for each employees every 3 monthly but they also give feedback as and when appropriate. I really learned a lot! This has given me a good understanding of the digital marketing industry and helped me in my career choices.
Cons: There we some processes that I was surprised I had to fix at my intern level. But luckily the company is very receptive and made sure my team worked together to fix these issues.