MediaOne is Singapore's top digital marketing agency. We are recognised for our professionalism, being the best in our field and our dedication to our customers. A highly established and recognised Industry Leader, we have served more than 2000 companies over the last 10 years.
Our clients include Capitaland, WWF, SingTel, ST Electronics, SportsHub, Ministry of Law, Enterprise Singapore, National Gallery, NTUC Learning Hub, Edelman, Phillip Securities, Maybank.
In a competitive digital marketplace we thrive and excel because of our ISO Certified service standards.
As the result of our continuous search for excellence we have achieved various accolades including BizSafe certification, The Most Promising SME 500 Awards, Best SEO Awards, Google Partner status and were featured in The Sunday Times.
Employee welfare, happiness and constant upgrading is part of our DNA. We have one of the highest Glassdoor ratings for any agency operating in Singapore.
We treat each other more like friends than colleagues. There are no "levels" and red tape which really makes work smooth and easy. We are looking for more cool dudes and sassy gals to join our growing family!
For more information about MediaOne visit mm.com.sg
“My 6-month internship with MediaOne had provided me a great stepping stone into the Digital Marketing Industry. As an intern here, I was able to gain an in-depth understanding of digital marketing that do not exist in my school modules. The culture at MediaOne is very family-oriented with approachable colleagues and a boss who is highly knowledgeable and supportive in learning. Staffs and even interns like myself are always sent for external and internal digital marketing training to stay up to date with the ever-changing digital landscape. Overall, I feel that MediaOne is an ideal place for interns to kickstart their digital marketing careers.”
- Pay Jian Wen, Year 2 student of SIM Global, University of Southampton (Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Marketing)
- excellent command of written English
- meticulous approach to their work and an eye for detail
- preferably have experience in published blogs and reviews
- able to work from home (some meetings and trainings in-office may be necessary)
- able to commit at least 3 months
- interested in digital marketing
- preferably currently studying in local polytechnics or universities
- some understanding of SEO is a bonus but not necessary
- research niches for new blogs
- research keywords for new and current blogs
- research trends for new blogs
- assess opportunities in niches and keywords we are not ranking well for
- create blog instructions for writers
- audit and edit blogs
- curate blogs and track progress of blog creation/editing
- identify blogs for deletion, merging, improvements
- implement on-page SEO optimisations
- manage writers and contractors for the above
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- trend analysis
- keyword research methods
- search engine optimisation from MediaOne - the leaders in the field
- content optimisation
- content marketing