Masterclass Pte Ltd is committed to delivering high quality, tailored tuition classes to Secondary & IP Students. Dynamic and young team looking for suitable candidates to be trained subject matter teachers who take ownership of the students’ progress and education.
- on the job training of sit in existing classes to familiarize the relevant subject syllabus and materials for S1/Y1 through to S4/IP4 students
- familiarising with the centre's material and deliver classes according to the centre's pedagogy
- Going through a trial class scenario, where candidates will have to teach the topics to the director
- Selecting topical questions from the database to supplement understanding of the syllabus
- Understanding of individual School’s timetable. When are term exams, holidays, and final year exams and matching our timetable with the different school’s time table to better help the students
- Developing explanatory videos of questions database to familiarise with potential questions and centre’s way of explaining concepts to students.
- Marking of existing student’s work to familiarise with students level of learning and school’s difficulty level
- Typing and structuring worksheets for students
- Role 1: Full-Time Tutor: Secondary S1/Y1 to S4/Y4 Chemistry Biology Physics Math (2 Subjects, 2 positions) Working Hours: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 12-9pm Saturday Sunday 930-630pm (Monthly)
- Role 2: Part-Time Tutor: Secondary S1/Y1 to S4/Y4 Physics & Math (1 position) Working Hours: Saturday or Sunday 930-630pm (Hourly)
If you are:
- Committed tutors with students' education as a priority.
- are approachable, love to teach and motivate teenagers – Secondary, IP & JC student
- Are responsible and passionate to guide students with a proactive approach
- able to commit to the work hours is a must
- minimum university graduate, fresh grad welcome
We love to meet you!