Business Development Intern
07 Feb 2020
Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
From Mar 2020, For At Least 3 Months
Allowance / Remuneration
$700 - 1,000 monthly
Others / General Work
At MarColl, our aim is to create an online platform which will connect businesses with marketing students and freelancers.
Our mission is to empower brands by providing affordable marketing practices, as well as enable students to acquire new digital marketing skills through practiceships.
With MarColl, students can pick up practical digital marketing skills and kickstart their career through undertaking remote practiceships with businesses. At the same time, we connect businesses with students who are eager to apply what they learn in the classroom in a real working environment.
We're looking for Business Development Interns to join our team and contribute to our start-up. As an early stage startup looking to launch incredible products, we need excellent minds to bring this to market.
– Willingness to learn and have a good work ethic
– While experience is not mandatory, we look out for individuals who are eager to learn and solve problems way out of their knowledge.
– Excellent communicator, able to translate an idea into words and expressing it to clients or team members
– You will need to be a competent communicator. We are looking for individuals who are able to break down complicated ideas into simple and compelling concepts.
– Interest in Digital Marketing industry
Have experience with Digital Marketing tools like google analytics, FB ads etc
Hubspot CRM, Mailchimp email automation etc.
Experience with Work management systems like trello/monday
What You Will Be Doing:
As a business development intern, you will be working with the team on customer acquisition and business interactions. These are important revenue generating functions that will expose you to many client interactions. There will be training and guidance every step of the way!
– Analyzing and identifying leads, potential customers and key sales opportunities
– Generate leads through email campaigns, ad campaigns and search engine (you get to be creative here!)
– Prepare customized presentation materials and sales pitches (we have beautiful templates & brand guidelines to build from)
- Attend client meetings alongside BD team
– Handle customer engagement and communications with our existing clients and partners
– Attend start-up events and networking
Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and join an exciting startup? Send in your CV today
This position is already closed and no longer available. You may like to view the other latest internships here.