Manabie (to learn. in Japanese) is a hybrid education model which serves the need of 21st century students in the emerging markets.
By leveraging technologies and the human centred design approach, both in the online and offline space; Manabie's mission is to deliver high quality education to the mass student population.Our educational philosophy is cultivating lifelong learning by providing each of the learner a personalised learning experience. Helping each of them to succeed at their own pace.
Manabie is currently focusing on the high school sector with the roadmap to extend our philosophy and model to the rest of K-12 in near future.
- Creation and planning of curriculum according to Singapore O and A levels
- Assist teachers in producing storyboards for 2-3 minute videos, including script and slides
- Producing study guides/summary notes for students with guidance from teachers
- Data entry of questions and assignments
- Good O/A-level results
- Proficient in MS Word and powerpoint
- Teaching experience is a plus
- Able to work full-time
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.