Magnavera Advisory (MV) is a team of financial advisory representatives of Great Eastern Life (a subsidiary of OCBC Bank).
Our team of professionally qualified financial practitioners will share some of our market practices, in the areas of:
- risk management for individuals, families and businesses,
- wealth accumulation, preservation and distribution via various savings and investment strategies
- estate planning, wills and trusts
Our Core Values at Magnavera are to always place the professional interest of our clients and prospective clients above that of the Financial Institutions and ourselves.
Magnavera, in Latin means “great truth”. This name is overflowing with honesty and integrity and is perfect for a team built upon an unshakable and unyielding basis of morals, ethics and values.
We are looking for individuals that can tirelessly work with us to accomplish the financial planning goals of individuals, families and businesses whilst upholding the highest professional standards.
“Lead and not follow”.
Our keenest competitors are time, inflation, illnesses, accidents, disabilities and old age. At Magnavera, we are challenged daily to reach our clients and potential clients before our competitors do.
We are inclined to explore the tremendous opportunities that surround us through financial planning. Onboarding more in our team to meet the endless financial planning needs and wants of every Singaporean resident and business is one of our team’s objectives.
Your chance to meet and work with some of our most qualified financial planning professionals during this opportunity should leave you with much as you plan for your career.
As we are a non-corporate organisation, this will be a rare opportunity for you to experience some feeling of how it is like to be your own boss and at the same time discover how you can earn above average incomes as a licensed financial practitioner with us.
‘Winners’ have much in common, but at Magnavera, there are no winners or losers. We are a team!
The selection process is straightforward and will commence upon hearing from you.
Come join us as a Financial Consultant now!
Your responsibilities will include...
- Developing a base of long-term sources of clients through referrals, networking, interest groups
- Determining clients' particular needs, coverage, financial situations and long-term goals through fact-finding appointments
- Servicing and retaining existing client accounts
- Building investment portfolios for high net worth clients
- Providing efficient service and quality financial advice to clients
- Engaging prospective clients through public information sharing platforms (e.g. webinars)
To succeed in this role, you should...
- Min Age 21 (Completed NS)
- Singaporean/Singaporean PR
- Have a Diploma / Bachelor's Degree from a recognized Polytechnic / University
- Be sales driven, detail-oriented and hungry for success
- Possess strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Be competent in MS Office applications
Candidates without prior experience in a similar role are welcome to apply.