Living Menu is a food solution platform that connects you with chefs from all cultures and backgrounds to expand culinary possibilities.
Each culinary creation by our chefs is inspired by their personal experiences and unique perspectives on cooking. Not only do they satiate hunger, they also feed the soul.
With a growing list of evolving chefs and an all-rounded operation team, we work with you every step of the way to ensure that all your food needs are met.
With an aim to make interesting food accessible, we pride ourselves on uncovering novel dishes, rediscovering authentic tastes, and showcasing them to a wider audience
- Research and accquire information on companies with sponsored meal plans and companies with regular ad hoc request for team lunches and mini buffett. Develop site visits to potential and interested clients for company's products.
- Develop and accquire business for corporate meal plans
- Develop B2B channels relationships with corporate partners with exisiting or large demand for meals plan or ad hoc meal boxes request e.g co working spaces, companies's internal recreation clubs
- Establish and increase positive relationships with corporate clients and work with them to increase employees' well being and benefits
- Increase revenue per clients by introducing more products and services based on client's needs and wants.
- This is an inside sales opportunity, so you’ll be comfortable with ambitious activity targets for cold calls, emails and social media.
- Lead and work with marketing content team on leading and organizing monthly events.eg. Client-partners roadshows, media events
- Candidate must possess at least Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Marketing or equivalent.
- No work experience required.
- Required Skill(s): interpersonal skills, outgoing personality, self motivated, cold calling
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.