Les Amis Group:
From a single establishment, Les Amis Group has gone from strength to strength, capitalising on its commitment to quality in food, wine and service, to venture into other cuisine styles and concepts. Today, Les Amis Group has 22 concepts (as of December 2019) and over 30 outlets in Singapore, and multiple overseas concepts including joint ventures and franchises in Hong Kong, Myanmar, Vietnam, and Indonesia, with more expansion plans in the pipeline.
With award-winning concepts ranging from high-end French and Japanese restaurants to mid-market concepts offering Italian pizzas, Vietnamese noodles, and authentic French bistro dining. Les Amis Group is undisputedly one of Singapore’s most influential and well-respected restaurant groups.
3 - 6 months internship (Ideally 6 months) $1,100K per month
We’re seeking a Marketing & Communications Intern that can contribute to our fast-paced environment. You will be working on a variety of print and digital projects. This individual will work under the supervision of our Senior Executives and Group Head of Marketing & Communications.
In this role, you should be creative, meticulous, have a strong understanding of basic marketing and communications strategies. You should be able to multi-task between ongoing projects and brands. Your goal will be to create impactful campaigns that capture and sell the various brands under the Group.
Who is an ideal fit
- Someone who has a realistic but 'can do' attitude
- A solution seeker who looks for creative answers
- Ready to hit the ground running
- Looking for a home with people they can trust, People who got your back •
- Singaporean or PR only*
- Support the marcomms team in their various day to day tasks.
Les Amis Group
- Work with the marcomms team to develop, implement and execute the digital marketing strategy to ensure visibility of our various restaurant brands and to retain and/or acquire new customers
- Drive development and management of digital co-marketing and co-branded partnerships internal and partners
- Generate insights for improving content marketing efforts and social media campaigns. Support demand generation activities by identifying content opportunities
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialise and use for social media purposes (e.g. videos briefs, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Excellent organisational and communication skills. Strong will to learn and has a teachable spirit
- Capability to multi-task simultaneous ongoing projects
- Work collaboratively with the ability to express design concepts to others, able to work well
in a team environment or independently
- Good time management and efficiency of completing assigned tasks
- Easy-going personality
- PR management skills are a plus!
• If you love food and you have a keen interest in food. You’ll get to try the various concepts within the Group. You will never go hungry again!