Legend Group, headquartered in Singapore with offices in Asia, Oceania and Europe is an integrated specialised logistics provider.
We are one of the most diversified transportation companies in Asia, and is a one-stop logistics provider for heavy haulage, bulk liquid, dry commodities, perishable products and oversized cargos.
As an asset-based company with global deployment, Legend invests in its own fleet of purpose-built vessel, tank container, dry/reefer containers, and heavy haulage/OOG transport equipment to value-add customer's operations.
- Handle monthly Statement of Account (SOA) of agents.
- Key in SOA and invoices into Accounting System.
- Raise shipments and key in data into our operational system.
- Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry.
- Issue invoice, debit and credit note for all revenue on SOA to ensure reconciliation.
- Issue chaser reports to agents for the relevant supporting documents and follow up with them closely to ensure that all documentations are completed in a timely manner.
- Key and approve Ad hoc invoices (ie. urgent payment) for payment purposes.
- All other duties as assigned by the Management.
- Team player and ability to work across different culture
- Attention to details and willingness to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft office