In 2013, two French Singapore residents were inspired to create lepetitdepot.com, driven by the needs of a growing French community and the lack of a central supply source on the island.
Our aim is to offer the widest possible selection of quality French products, at affordable prices.
Eight years later, Le Petit Depot is the largest importer of French groceries and retail products in Singapore. Customers now have access to over 6,000 of their favorite French products: meat, dairy, vegetables, cold cuts, baby foods, toiletries, groceries, many frozen or household products and, of course, French cheese and wines.
- Drive sourcing activities, in support with the Sourcing & Business Development Manager, identify, assess and select suppliers that meet business requirements,
- Build product ranges and prices,
- Ensure that purchasing orders are promptly placed and follow up until delivery in our warehouse for both local and oversea supplies,
- Coordinating with the warehouse Operations Manager for orders fulfilment process.
- Other missions may be entrusted to you according to our activity schedule and your performance.
- Degree with minimum 1 year of similar experience
- Pleasant personality, energetic, dynamic, and team-spirited,
- Strong organizational ability required to handle multiple short-term topics,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills coupled with autonomy, initiative, negotiation and problem-solving skills,
- Able to deliver under pressure and tight deadlines,
- Good command of MS Office,
- Good oral and written English is essential. French is a plus.
- Previous experience or internship in FMCG is a plus.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.