Launched in September 2017, Parenthexis (PX) is a mobile learning networking, course building and e-commerce platform developed by Kydon Group for individuals and organisations to collaborate learning real-time.
This is a rare opportunity to play a key role in an up-and-coming Technology Startup. You will be exposed to all aspects of product development - from product concepts to front-end design and development to back-end infrastructure and server support.
Project Management Intern (3-6 months)
You will assist the Project Manager to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget. You will communicate regularly with project team members and coordinates the work, reports issues to keep track of tasks, schedules and project outcomes throughout the project lifecycle.
You will assist the Project Manager to prepare documentation such as project feature requirements and liaise with team members (both internal and remote) to get these implemented as intended. You will organise user testing and document issues arising in a Feedback log, and follow up with developers to complete bug fixes.
· Assist the Project Manager in planning, resource control and managing overall IT project schedule:
• Add details to tasks and project specifications guided by the Project Manager
• Keep track of tasks and progress of each team member and coordinate the work to keep everyone on schedule to achieve key milestones
• Assist in preparing use and test cases and organizes user testing to uncover bugs and issues
• Report and tracks resolution of issues and bug fixes to ensure product integrity is achieved in the final product
• Documents other feedback gathered through user testing: feature requests and requests for improvements; discuss and prioritise these with the project manager to include these in the feature backlog
· Provide administrative support to the project team, including organising project meetings, preparing and disseminates minutes.
· Liaise and co-ordinate with various stakeholders
· Maintain project documentation and prepare reports and updates to management
· Any other duties as assigned
· Degree in Information Technology or related disciplines
· Comfortable with IT projects and working in a fast-paced tech environment
· Organised and detail-oriented
· Strong communication skills and able to work with colleagues at different levels of the organisation
· Work well in a team and be able to deliver quality work within stipulated timeline
· Possess a sense of urgency, able to prioritise and meet deadlines
· Proficient in MS Office applications