- Kimberly-Clark Asia Pacific Headquarters Pte Ltd
- Digital Analytics Intern
- Date Listed
- 12 Feb 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 6 Months
83 Clemenceau Avenue #14-05 UE Square Singapore 239920
- Allowance /
- $1,500 monthly
- Information Technology
- Company Profile
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With a 135-year history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right jobs so that they can do their best work. If original thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
- Job Description
1. Develop a deep understanding of Datorama – our partner for marketing intelligence and complete their online certification.
2. As an expert on Datorama, work with markets to understand their business requirements and consult with them on best practices and design solutions.
3. Execute the dashboard building process based on the finalized business requirements from the markets.
- Get a complete understanding of all data sources and the nature of data ingestion required
- Create accurate data mapping to clearly define all metrics and dimensions that will be required for implementation
- Create visualizations based on design solutions created with inputs from the markets.
4. Provide support & training to the markets in handling changes/enhancements to the dashboards.
5. Develop and maintain CRM performance dashboard across markets and generate Regional Acquisition and Retention scorecards
6. Develop and maintain Regional e-commerce Sales and Marketing Dashboard.
- Current pursuing a Masters level qualification
- Have a good understanding of digital media platforms such as Facebook, Google (Ads, YouTube, DV360, GA360), Salesforce Marketing Cloud, IAS, Nielsen, Sizmek etc
- Have experience building reports or dashboards on a regular basis using Excel or other platforms such as Tableau, Qlikview, Data Studio etc
- Proficiency with Excel (Pivot Tables, vlookup, index etc.)
- Familiarity with SQL, BigQuery is a plus
- Having at least 2 years of project management experience working with stakeholders both internally and externally is a plus
- Communicate clearly with vendors/internal stakeholders on project timelines and challenges
- Self-starter and willing to take the initiative in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV to https://kimberlyclark.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/GLOBAL/job/Singapore/Digital-Analytics-Intern_790089-1.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.