Kilogramme Agency (KGa) is Singapore’s 1st Growth Agency — a business consultancy which focus on achieving brands’ and marketers’ objectives via utilising marketing techniques and growth hacking methods in marketing planning, execution and optimisation.
We work with brands like Marina Bay Alliance, New Zealand Trade & Enterprise, Friesland Campina, Castrol, Redmart, Youguth, Eatsy, Scoot, Sumifru and ilovetaimei!
You're someone that's self-motivated, passionate & diligent.
You're someone that sees opportunity in everything.
You're someone that pick up things fast and always eager to learn.
As a Design Intern in Singapore’s 1st and only Growth Agency, you will help craft and execute unique content across all channels (blog, email, social media, campaigns etc). You will combine creativity and strategy to deliver content that elevates our partner brands to the next level!
- Develop and present design concepts and finalised ideas at both internally and external client meetings.
- Work with the project team to fulfil client and production needs.
- Manage the execution of all creative deliverables in line with project schedule and deadlines.
- Undertake ad hoc projects from time to time when required.
Opportunity to transition into a full-time role upon successful internship completion.
– Proficient with Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD)
– Strong portfolio with a range of graphic design and UI/UX works
– Artistically inclined, creative with a can-do attitude
– Self-motivated, ability to work independently as well as cohesively in a team environment
– A great communicator in sharing your design rationale for concepts and how they align to project goal
– Highly organised and with strong time management skills
– Ability to work under pressure and move quickly to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
*Part-time remuneration scheme will be half of full-time’s.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.