The video games industry represents the pinnacle of interactive digital content. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go to” provider of technical services.We are trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry leading service lines every step of the way.Today we have breadth and depth in 7 service lines - Art Services, Game Development, Audio Services, Functionality QA, Localization, Localization QA, Player Support - and we have plans to broaden our services further.
- Ensure correct terminologies are used in accordance with the target market (Thailand)
- Identify, isolate, and document bugs clearly
- Run tests, verify fixes, spot grammar and language mistakes in the targeted language.
- Follow the documented processes at all stages of the testing process.
- Verify that bugs have been fixed and implemented correctly.
- Highly proficient in English and Thai Language in both spoken and written due to documentation work in specified languages (required to test games in target language)
- Passionate in games and prior experience in playing games in Thai Language. (Required to be familiar with targeted language lingo and gaming terminologies in order to carry out testing)
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Good PC Knowledge & proficient knowledge of MS Office suite of products is essential
- Must be a team worker.
- Prior software localization experience in a QA Tester role is a plus.
- Preferably available for 2 - 4 months
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview and linguistics test.
*Project duration may vary depending on tester's availability, will be advised and discussed during interview process if selected.
*Flexible working arrangement
9am-6pm Monday to Friday