Kaplan is one of the world’s largest and most diverse education providers with over one million students globally. Headquartered in US, Kaplan is part of Graham Holdings (formerly The Washington Post Company) and is its largest subsidiary.
Kaplan in Singapore has students from over 35 countries and regions. As a Lifelong Integrated Learning Partner, we offer over 450 academic programmes for higher learning and professional certification courses for skills development, providing opportunities for individuals to always stay relevant. To date, these opportunities have benefitted over 95,000 graduates.
We have a diverse team of individuals dedicated to our mission to help individuals achieve their educational and career goals, and build futures, one success story at a time. Our core values – Opportunity, Knowledge, Support, Integrity and Results – help guide the way we work.
At Kaplan, we provide a stimulating and professional working atmosphere with plenty of room for initiatives and growth.
We are seeking an organized and proactive Executive to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing efficient and effective administrative support for the smooth running of our academic operations. This position requires a self-motivated individual who is detail-oriented and has excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handling certificate & transcript issuance and other front-desk activities (e.g. walk-in queries)
- Liaising with students on administrative enquiries and complaints
- Handling students orientation and graduation matters
- Updating and monitoring of student’s data, payment status and compiling data for reporting
- Working closely with the back-end team and other department to ensure work efficiency and effectiveness
- Updating and monitoring Student Pass, Attendance and Intervention (both attendance and academic)
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in administrative support, preferably in the education industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and Word
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to work independently
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment
If you are passionate about providing efficient and effective administrative support and enjoy working in a dynamic and challenging environment, we want to hear from you. Join our team as an Executive and take your career to the next level. Apply now!
- Minimum Diploma Holder in any field
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
Work arrangements: Hybrid
Location: Singapore (Central Area - Dhoby Ghaut MRT/Little India MRT/Rochor MRT)