From humble beginnings, Kaiden were incepted back in 2009 as an accounting & tax advisory firm in Singapore. Kaiden has since expanded its scope of services to serve the needs of its clientele better.
Besides Kaiden’s stronghold in providing professional corporate and business services for the Singapore market, Kaiden also services a large proportion of clients from other regional Asian countries, Europe and USA.
• Assist with month or year-end financial reports
• Basic bookkeeping and filing
• Assist with data entry
• Business, Finance, Economics, or Accounting major
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Basic understanding of financial and accounting principles
• Attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Practical experience with a wide variety of accounting activities
• Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with seasoned professionals
• Flexible schedule for students
• Compensation available