Kacific is a fast-growing and evolving broadband satellite group headquartered in Singapore with offices in Vanuatu and Asia Pacific. Kacific’s purpose is to make a rapid and lasting difference to the people of Asia Pacific by providing high-quality, low-cost satellite broadband connectivity that will enable critical healthcare, education and government services to reach unserved and underserved rural communities.
We are committed to using proven satellite technologies to solve the endemic lack of affordable broadband internet in remote regions and locations of the world. Satellite connectivity drives economic growth, provides infrastructure freedom to communities and improves people’s lives.
We offer a diverse but inclusive, flexible and family-oriented workplace with a results-based culture and opportunities to travel within the 25 markets we serve. We view our employees as integral to our business and invest in retention strategies to ensure that they’re able to grow as our business grows.
We highly favor talented, smart, hungry and fearless talents. So, if this sounds like you, come join our Kacific team.
About the Role
The Regional B2B Marketing Intern will play a key supporting role in the development and implementation of regional marketing activities to drive awareness for Kacific in Asia Pacific. This includes internal and external communications, social media, and public relation activities. Our ideal candidate will be someone who is a self-starter, outgoing, and have strong writing skills and detail-oriented executional skills. The role will be based in Singapore, and reports to the B2B Marketing Senior Executive.
- Developing the Kacific brand among existing and new customers through a wide range of B2B channels including email campaigns, social, awards, events, CRM, PR
- Assisting and implementing end-to-end planning and execution of B2B events and conferences to feature Kacific products, services and technical expertise to industry experts and customers
- Managing content updates on the website and social media platforms including content creation, copywriting, proofreading
- Work with agencies to ensure websites, digital platforms, marketing materials are aligned with Kacific brand and business goals
- Optimising content considering SEO and social media best practices
- Have a pulse on the latest B2B social media trends, social listening
- Preferably studying Mass Comm, Marketing, or Business in tertiary school
- Open and outgoing personality would be a bonus
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be open to any ad-hoc duties with the team