- Management Trainee
- Date Listed
- 17 Jul 2017
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent, Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, Permanent
- Central Town Area
- Allowance /
- $3,000 - 5,000 monthly
- Accounting / Banking / Financial, Communications / Customer Service / Support, Sales / Retail
- Financial Services / Banking
- Company Profile
We are one of the most respectable and preferred institutions in the financial industry with AA ratings. We dedicate our talent and foresight to creating innovative and personalised programmes including but not limited to financial protection, retirement solution and wealth management products for our clients to help them fulfil their dreams, aspirations and securing their future.
Our forte is nurturing individuals to become successful professionals, empowering them to make positive contributions to their clients and society, impacting others with useful knowledge.
We are a believer in one-to-one mentorship as it will deliver the most effective results in guiding one to success!
- Job Description
If you are looking for a career switch or looking for more progression, come down with an open mind to talk about this position!
Earn up to $100 000 under our 18-month salary package on top of bonuses, commissions and incentives!
If you are an undergraduate searching for a position with flexible working hours to fit into your timetable, or you are a graduate looking for an entry level position in the finance sector, you might just be the one we are looking for!
Your employer: We are one of the most respectable and preferred institutions in the financial industry. We dedicate our talent and foresight to creating targeted plans for our clients to help them fulfil their dreams, aspirations and securing their future.
Your role: We are looking for driven and highly motivated individuals who are able to establish new business for the company with both new and existing clients. You would need to understand the financial needs of each client and offer them targeted solutions. You should also be able to foster long term bonds with your clients through value-added relationship management.
- Very competitive remuneration plan, bonuses, commissions, incentives etc
- Enjoy flexible working hours
- Overseas incentive trips for outstanding achievers
- One-to-one mentorship from successful industry professionals
- Career progression opportunities to build and lead your own team within 2 years
You should be:
- Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore and above
- 21 years and above
- Passionate and willing to go an extra mile in helping and creating value for others
- Highly motivated, proactive, driven and eager to succeed in life