JOGA is a mobile application and a web platform which is giving the opportunity to freelancers and clubs or organizations within the sports and fitness industry to run a more efficient and reliable business. JOGA will provide a mobile platform which will connect clubs, freelancers and clients among themselves. Many are the features and automated solutions offered by JOGA. However, the goal is to create a platform that will save time, unnecessary efforts, increase the revenue and cut costs for JOGA’s clients.
The Businesses Development Intern will be joining JOGA, a growing tech start-up which provides a mobile application to organizations and freelancers into the sports and health industry.
We are looking for someone who has an innate interest into the health and sports industry, as well as a person who is tech oriented and is keen to learn about the new business and help it grow. This role is great for someone who is self-motivated, enthusiastic, independent, loves to meet new people, and ready to have some hard-working days! This is a unique opportunity to get exposed into a very dynamic environment helping the growth of a unique start-up bringing in innovative and creative ideas. If you like to think out of the box and happy to work into the development of a new business internationally this is the place for you.
- Assist the JOGA Team with the execution of marketing strategies
- Help the implementation of marketing strategies
- Increase JOGA’s exposure within the market
- Manage the growth strategy and help into the development of the same
- Attend events and help promoting JOGA
- Hunt new clients and help supporting them
- Help into the implementation of the product into new organizations
- Supervise and assist JOGA users
- Assist in day-to-day operational needs
- Give input and feedback for possible changes and product development
- University students or recent graduates, based in Singapore
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Able to commit at least 3 months
- Team player, self-motivated, proactive, and meticulous
- Curious and passionate about learning new things, and unafraid to ask questions
- Proficient in MS Office especially in Excel and Word