Founded in 2007 by renown jewellery designer and gemmologist, Tanja Sadow, JDMIS is a dynamic enterprise that prides itself on providing inspirational, state-of-the-art of facilities and exceptional jewellery education. The School is on a mission to enable the success of the next generations jewellery artists and entrepreneurs.
What makes working at JDMIS worth it:
- International and multi-cultural: you will interact daily with colleagues, instructors and students from various countries and ethnicities
- Dynamic and fun: our small agile team makes decision quickly with no politics or red tape, while maintaining a high standard of work and SOPs
- Professional empowerment: As with most specialized small businesses, each member’s responsibilities can be broad, but we welcome new ideas and let you take ownership of your work and career growth
For more information about the JDMIS, please visit www.jdmis.edu.sg
Are you aspiring to become a digitally native marketer who is well-versed in the high-demand skills of web technologies, ad copywriting and design? This role is your ideal place to get that first hands-on experience!
This is a graduate internship, meaning it is for fresh graduates or mid-career switcher who wants to get hands-on training in Digital Marketing and opportunities to become a full-time staff of JDMIS. The trainee will report to the Digital Marketing Managers who are young professionals passionate and experienced in what they do. You will also hone teamwork and communication skills through interdepartmental interaction with sales team, the School’s student body and Directors.
You will have the opportunities to gain exposure in some of the latest digital marketing technologies and platforms such as:
- Build high-performance landing pages on Joomla and WordPress
- Create attractive design using Canva and Photoshop
- Ads copywriting for Facebook and Google Ads
- Build marketing funnels for offline and online jewellery courses
- A/B testing and data analysis relevant to digital marketing
Duration: 3-6 months (with potential to convert to full-time)
Eligibility: Graduate or existing student of a local Polytechnic or University
Interested and capable in UI/UX and digital design
Proficient in creative writing and a keen eye for aesthetic designs
Passionate for consumer psychology and marketing principlesInterest in jewellery and/or education is a bonus
Related Job Searches:
Jewellery Design & Management International School
Graduate Digital Marketing Internship
Advertising / Media
Early Childhood Care and Education