70 Bendemeer Rd #04-02, Luzerne Building
Isentia is the Asia-Pacific region's leading media intelligence company. Through our talented people, innovative search technology, comprehensive coverage and expert research, we provide award-winning tools and insights to our clients so that they can manage both their offline and online media effectively. Our solutions have helped clients in their corporate communications, public relations, marketing, branding and consumer insights efforts.
Working closely with the Research & Insights Manager, the Insights Analyst will need to extract vital information and insights based on clients’ needs, objectives and challenges. He or she will review and analyze the defined data to produce meaningful interpretations and tangible outputs that helps the clients.
The Insights Analyst will write concise quality reports and presentation decks based on the analyzed data.
He or she may need to interact with the clients indirectly along with the Research & Insights Manager and the account servicing team occasionally.
The individual will also need to work closely with other teams such as Sales, IT and to continuously drive improvement and innovation in our work.
This is a six months internship from Nov 2018 to May 2019
• A diploma or bachelor’s degree in business (preferably in marketing and communications) or related discipline
• Some level of experience in the following areas are essential:
a.Mainstream or social media monitoring and analysis, and/or
b.Data analysis in areas of corporate communication, public relations, marketing or market research
c.Experience in data visualization and using dashboard tools, Microsoft Excel and pivot tables
• English language writing skills is a MUST
• Competencies in translating any of the following languages into English would be considered FAVORABLY:
• Good analytical and logical skills – able to translate data into actionable insights in the simplest and concise fashion, eye for details, and ask the “what does this mean?” to the data
• Excellent report writing skill – experience in communications and/or BOTH qualitative and quantitative research is a plus.