IPP is a licensed financial advisory company serving high net worth and high-income top executives, professionals and business owners/entrepreneurs in Singapore and the Southeast Asian region in the areas of Estate Planning, Life and Health Insurance, Economic Life Planning, Key Owner/Executive Life Insurance and Business Continuation Planning, Comprehensive Financial and Investment Planning and other Financial Services.
- Outstanding career growth
- Work benefit package
- Passionate, energetic
The primary responsibility of the marketing communications Intern (specialist in Graphic Design & Social Media Management) is to work with the relevant divisions to execute all visual aspects of corporate marketing and branding initiatives for the IPP organization. Selected candidates will learn how to work with service providers and various divisions in creating and designing various assets, including, infographics, social media collateral, display banners, email marketing collateral and print collateral. During the internship, aspiring marketers will also be expected to pick up key skills like reports writing, presentations and vendor relationship management. Applicants with web development literacy (html and CSS) are preferred. At the end of the internship programme, candidates will be expected to be proficient with various social media platforms, generating reports, proposal writing, executing ideas and strategic implementation. Outstanding trainees who have proven their capabilities during the internship programme will be considered for full-time employment.
What we are seeking:
- Aesthetically inclined with an astute sense of visual communication
- Creative, detail-oriented, and organised
- Independent and self-motivated
- Strong desire to produce quality work
- High level of proficiency with relevant design software (Adobe suite/ Microsoft office/etc.)
- Experienced with handling digital marketing software (wordpress, semrush, facebook analytics, google analytics, etc. preferred)
- Diploma / Completing a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline; Design / Visual Communications / Animation / Fine Arts / Graphic Arts (preferred)
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Related Job Searches:
IPP Financial Advisers Pte Ltd
Marketing Communications (Graphic Design & Social Media Management) - Internship
Marketing / Public Relations